- In April 2014, Skarsgård featured on the cover of Hero – a bi-annual men’s fashion and culture magazine, shot by Hedi Slimane. In the issue, he is interviewed by his father.
- Became Pennywise after Will Poulter dropped out due to other projects as the film had been delayed.
- Three of his brothers are also actors: Alexander, Gustaf and Valter.
- Bill made his acting debut at the age of 10 in Swedish thriller White Water Fury (2000).
- Bill resisted turning to acting at a young age, believing he would be stigmatised and accused of riding on his dad’s fame.
- Bill has a habit of being interviewed by family members – just this year his brother Alexander quizzed him for Interview magazine.
Please note that all of these have come from around the internet and I claim no responsibility on them being factual. If something is found to be false, it will be removed immediately!